GRP Ladders and Cages
IM, safety ladder systems(FRP Ladders and Cages), designed for easy installation and fabrication, meets the OSHA, section 1910.27 requirements with durable and corrosion resistant materials.
GRP products weights 70% lighter that steel with an exceptional strength to weight ratio and requires less maintenance and upkeep. That’s because they are manufactured with the optimal combination of glass fiber and Isophthalic or Vinyl ester resin, ensuring a long, corrosion-free life.
- Minimum design load shall be a single concentrated load of 300kgs
- Distance between rungs shall not exceed 300mm
- Distance between side rails shall be minimum of 400mm
- The safety cage is required on ladders of length more than 6m to a max of unbroken length of 93.
- The safety cage to being min of 2100mm to a max of 2400mm above base of the ladder floor level.
GRP Ladders are available in standard straight lengths and in resin selection of Isophthalic Polyester (ISO) and Isophthalic Polyester Fire Retardant grade (ISO-FR). Vinylester grade is also available on request.
For other customized solutions kindly contact us.
- Anti Corrosive
- Maintenance Free
- Non Conductive
- High Strength
- Easy Installation
- Theft Free
- Fire Retardant
- Termite Free
- Long service Life
Areas of Application:
- Offshore & Marine
- Petrochemical & Refining
- Water/ Waste water treatment
- Food & Beverage
- Parks, Gardens & Aquariums