GRP Pultruded Grating
IM Pultruded Grating (FRP Pultruded Gratings)offers the high strength to weight fraction when it compares with steel and other metal gratings, additionally it won’t corrode. Glass strengthened polymer (GRP) products are weights 75% less than the steel and 30% less than the aluminum structural.
Pultruded Grating can be used for so many industrial applications like work platforms, trench covers and bridge walkways and so on.
|Type||GRP Pultruded Grating|
|Material of Construction||Fiberglass+ Resin (ISO, VE) + Additives (ATH, CAO etc.)|
|Size||Sizes can be customized|
|Color||Yellow, grey, green and can be customized|
|Surface||Concave, Checkered Sheet, Gritted|
Innovate Materials Molded gratings are available in a broad range of resins, standard and customized colors, depths, panel sizes and percentage of open area configurations. Surface options include a plain top or anti skid grit top, offers superior slip resistant.
|Top Width-A (mm)||Spacing-B
|Estimated Weight (kg/m2)|
For Customized Sizes and loading standards please contact us.
Organizations across over almost all enterprises are beginning to purchase GRP (Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer) gratings due to their superior safety and quality it offers contrasted with many traditional grating and platform materials.
While considering a fiberglass grating costs and services, it’s great to know how it stands up compared with different materials.
- Versus structural timber: GRP is resistant to rotting, warping and decay due to moisture and water exposure. Insects are not able to damage GRP compared to many industrial woods.
- Versus structural metals: Glass fiber reinforced polymer (GRP) gratings won’t corrode or rust like steel or dent in low-impact situations like aluminum often does.
- Versus conductors: GRP has a high dielectric capacity, a poorer conductor of electricity, providing safety to installers and workers standing on the FRP flooring and grating. The GRP is also a non-sparking material that can help to reduce the risk of electrical shock.
Common Molded Fiberglass Grating Applications
- Crossover Platforms
- Manhole Covers
- Trench Covers
IM’s pultruded GRP gratings have applications in many industries, including:
Areas of Application
- Oil Refineries
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Metals / Mining
- Chemical Processing
- IT Server Farms
- Water / Waste Treatment
- Numerous Architectural Uses
- Shipping Containers
- Shipping Centers
- Chemical Processing
- Food & Beverage
- Wind Energy
- Offshore Drilling
- Transportation Facilities
- Pulp & Paper
- Emergency Response Vehicles
- Water Parks